2023 9th International Conference on Advances in Machinery, Material Science and Engineering Application (MMSE 2023) Call for Papers
The 9th International Conference on Advances in Machinery, Material Science and Engineering Application (MMSE 2023) will be happening at Academic Exchange Center, China University of Geosciences, China, from July 23 to 24th, 2023.
The main theme of the upcoming 9th MMSE World Congress will be focusing attention on the importance of considering the emerging technology in mechanical engineering and advanced materials, especially in advanced manufacturing technology, to address present and future challenges, At MMSE you’ll experience stimulating innovation from basic discovery to translational application of new approaches and foster collaborations that engage engineers and partners not only from academia, but also from international laboratories, industry and government funding bodies.
The MMSE publishes peer-reviewed original papers that advance understanding of both the fundamentals of engineering science and its application to the solution of problems in different tracks for participants.
MMSE 2023 Cooperates with
- University of Hudersfield,
- Hubei Digital Textile Equipment Key Laboratory, China
- East-Siberian State University of Technology and Management
MMSE 23 submissions of a multidisciplinary nature or in new and emerging areas are also welcome.
Principal topics focus on:
- Automation, Robotics and Control
- Applied Mechanics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology for the Future
- Micro and Nano Engineering
- Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Design
- Heat Transfer, Combustion
- Advanced Materials
- Special Topic: Digital Textile Equipment and Textile Machinery
Publication and Indexing
Accepted papers will be published in the MMSE conference proceeding and submitted to main databases (Ei, Scopus, CNKI, et al.) for indexation.
- Abstract and Full Submission Dates: June 30 2023
- Registration Deadline: July 10 2023
- Conference Date: July 23-24 2023
Dr. Josh Sheng,