Paris-Saclay Master’s Degree curriculums with Centrale-Supélec, ENSTA, ENS Cachan, etc.
- Design and Control of Critical Systems
- Optimisation of Industrial Systems and Logistics
- Design Engineering
- Modelling and Simulation in Structural Mechanics and Coupled Systems
- Mechanics, Aeronautics, Space Engineering
- Product and Process Digital Engineering
- Acoustical Engineering
Master’s Degree curriculums with the Paris-Dauphine University
- Management of the Production Processes of Goods and Services
Regarding doctoral programs, ISAE-Supméca is affiliated with the doctoral school of Paris-Saclay together with Centrale-Supélec.
Thanks to several industrial collaborations, there are in the ISAE‑Supméca laboratory many doctoral candidates who benefit from a CIFRE (industrial agreement for training through research) thesis-funding contract. These agreements enable ISAE-Supméca to build partnerships with industrial companies such as Airbus Group, Dassault, EDF, Renault or Valeo, as well as small and medium-sized businesses, Eurofarad, VannierKinoptik, etc.