The 10th International Conference on Advances in Machinery, Material Science and Engineering Application (MMSE 2024) will be happening at Academic Exchange Center, China University of Geosciences, China, from 27 to 28th July 2024.
The main theme of the upcoming 10th MMSE World Congress will be focusing attention on the importance of considering the emerging technology in mechanical engineering and advanced materials, especially in advanced manufacturing technology, to address present and future challenges. At MMSE you’ll experience stimulating innovation from basic discovery to translational application of new approaches and foster collaborations that engage engineers and partners not only from academia, but also from international laboratories, industry and government funding bodies.
The MMSE 2024 publishes peer-reviewed original papers that advance understanding of both the fundamentals of engineering science and its application to the solution of problems in different tracks for participants.
It’s the place for you to present your latest technical research and expertise, while also learning from and connecting with thousands of your peer researchers on a global level.
MMSE 2024 cooperates with
- ISAE-Supméca, France
- French University of Technology (UTBM), France University of Hudersfield, UK
- Liverpool John Moores University, UK Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Queen Mary University of London, UK National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Toronto, Canada
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China East-Siberian State University of Technology and Management, Russia
MMSE 2024 submissions of a multidisciplinary nature or in new and emerging areas are also welcome, such as:
- Automation, Robotics and Control -Applied Mechanics
- Intelligent Manufacturing Technology for the Future
- Micro and Nano Engineering
- Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Design
- Heat Transfer, Combustion
- Advanced Materials
- Special Topic: Digital Textile Equipment and Textile Machinery
Accepted papers will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, et al, and published in MMSE2024 conference proceedings.
You may submit your manuscript now or up 30 June 2024 to email@example.com. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Emin Bayraktar (ISAE-Supméca)
Seeram Ramakrishna (National University of Singapore)
Full Submission Dates: 30 June 2024
Registration Deadline: 10 July 2024
Conference Date: 27-28 July 2024
Dr. Josh Sheng
Phone Number: 0086 18062721847 More details at: